Purchase Ledger Assistant
About the role:
This role is required to join the Finance Team working up to 40 hours a week, over 5 days. You will be processing and accurately inputting invoices in a timely manner to agreed deadlines.
- Process invoices and payments in a timely manner, as guided by your line manager.
- Reconciling supplier statements to supplier accounts on the Purchase Ledger
- Preparing payments both ad hoc and as part of the payment run process
- Ensuring compliance with current laws and best practice
- Assisting the finance team to meet its objectives and responsibilities
- Ensuring that the financial records are maintained in good order
- Provide an efficient and accurate Finance administration service across ZSEA
- Experience of working in a finance department in a Purchase ledger role – essential
- Professional qualification (AAT) – desirable
- GCSE (grade C or above) or equivalent in Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of numeracy and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Able to observe strict confidentiality and discretion where necessary
- Commitment to and understanding of teamwork and collaborative working
In return we offer: Competitive salary, a contributory pension, staff benefits, holiday entitlement
How to apply:
Please download an application form and then send it with a covering email explaining which role you are applying for and at which site and why you would be a suitable candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 18th October 2021.
ZSEA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff appointments are subject to satisfactory references and Right to Work in the UK. We are an equal opportunities employer
You have all been AMAZING with your offers of support at this challenging time and we have been inundated with enquiries about volunteering.
Due to this we are temporarily having to close our volunteer programme to new applicants.
Please keep following us on social media for further updates.