A day for a horse enthusiast to treasure forever!
Gain some real ‘hands on’ experience during which you will learn about the Heavy Horse breeds and the differences between them. Experience the basics of care whilst preparing one or more of the horses for work and for show.
Some of the full day activities may include:
- Gain some real ‘hands on’ experience
- Experience the basics of care whilst preparing one or more of the horses for work and for show
- Learn about the breeds and their differences
- Explore different types of harness
- Harness your horse for use in a waggon, cart or exercise vehicle and head off for a heavy horse driving experience!
The Heavy Horse experience is available to those aged 16 years and over. Activities may be subject to change on the day due to welfare or operational factors. This experience is not available during school holidays.
*Please note, during peak season, our experience are booked up several weeks in advance. To avoid disappointment we recommended contacting us more than three weeks ahead for any requested experience dates.