Take your tribe for a Big Day Out!
From Saturday 4th July 2020, we will reopen to the general public following our temporary closure due to COVID-19.
If you would like to organise any school trips, please contact our guest services in the first instance so we can inform you of the current situation as to what is open and what still remains off limits in the zoo after 4th July.
Treat your group to a full day full of fun and adventure at Banham Zoo! An award winning attraction with over 2,000 animals from around the world.
There is plenty for everyone to see and do, including our seasonal birds of prey displays, live presentations and feeding talks, Adventure Play area, the Farm Barn and the Safari Roadtrain.
Come face to face with some amazing creatures and get hand-on in our interactive Discovery Sessions. There are a choice of sessions linked to the National Curriculum which all include animal handling and an education pack.
Sessions can also be tailored for individual needs – so please feel free to contact a member of the education team to discuss your requirements.
What we can offer!
- Discounted rates for groups of 12 paying people or over
- FREE adult entry for every 6 paying people for school groups
- FREE Young Explorer’s Challenge trail for each child
- FREE familiarisation visit for group leader upon booking a visit
- FREE coach and car parking
- FREE admission and meal voucher for the coach driver
- FREE entry for children under 3 years old
- FREE Health & Safety pack for teachers