KEEN TO IMPROVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS?
14th June | 16th August | 20th September
£99.00 per person
Learn to produce some fantastic pictures of the interesting and varied animals at Banham Zoo with James Neale, a professional photographer who teaches photography classes across East Anglia. This photographic workshop gives you the perfect opportunity to brush up on your photography skills, as well as enjoying a wonderful day at the zoo.
Your day includes:
- Admission to Banham Zoo
- A 5 hour workshop to include getting the best from your camera
- How to improve your wildlife photography
- Practical sessions throughout the zoo with advice and support from James Neale
There are restaurant facilities within the zoo offering hot and cold food and drinks.
- Participants are to supply their own camera equipment.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are essential, with wet weather clothing if applicable.
For further details and to book please contact ZOO HQ on 01953 887771 option: 2