Changes due to Covid-19
- The zoo’s opening times will now be from 9:30am – 5:30pm until further notice.
- Please be aware the following displays are currently closed due to Covid-19 precautions: Safari Roadtrain, Activities and Education Centre, the Giraffe house, Eureka!, Penguin Cove, Lemur Encounters, Amazing Animals and the Marmoset & Tamarin House. However, this may be subject to change depending on the government guidelines and restrictions.
- ALL INDOOR AREAS ARE CLOSED. Catering facilities will be limited to prepacked take-away items only from 12th April to 17th May to comply with the current government restrictions.
- A max of 20 visitors may enter the Banham Zoo Gift Shop at one time. A member of staff will grant you entrance into the shop when sufficient space is available. Masks must be worn in all indoor areas.
- For safety, we are now CASHLESS. Payment is only accepted by credit, debit or gift card in the zoo
- Once booked, Don’t forget to bring your e-ticket!
Frequently Asked Questions
Any member who had a valid annual pass on 1st January 2021 will receive a 3-month extension to their pass; this will be added onto your account automatically. To say thank you for your continued support each member will also receive an additional 5% on top of the current 10% discount at gift shops and main restaurants at both ZSEA Zoos (for a total of 15% off) from 12th April – 1st July 2021.
Those who pre-purchased tickets for the dates of 1st January 2021 – 12th April 2021, can redeem their visit on any day from when we reopen to the public on 17th April until 30 June 2021. No need to rebook, just quote the original booking number at the kiosk.
If you are a member of any of the following attractions & zoos, please contact your attraction for your Banham Zoo discount code.
- Amazona Zoo
- Jimmy’s Farm
- Linton Zoo
- Paradise Wildlife Park
- Raptor Foundation
- Sea Life Gt Yarmouth
- Shepreth Wildlife Park
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Woodside Wildlife Park
- Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure
- Pleasurewood Hills
Please note: Discount is exclusively for members of these attractions. Please book pass holder and non-pass holders separately. Valid passes for the corresponding attraction must be shown at admission to ensure smooth entry to the zoo.
Any member of the NHS or those with a Blue Light or Defence Discount Card will have 10% off their ticket price for their entire family group. This only applies to day ticket.
Blue Light/NHS – At Checkout, Enter Discount Code BLUE21
Forces – At Checkout, Enter Discount Code FORCES21
You will need to show identification to prove your NHS, Blue Light Card, Defence status at admission to ensure smooth entry to the zoo
Tickets only need to be purchased for those who are to be paid for. Blue Peter badge child(ren) do not require a ticket but will need to bring their badge and ID card for admission.
Tickets only need to be purchased for those who are to be paid for. Visitors using complimentary tickets do not need to pre-book and can arrive with the rest of the party.
All that is needed for arrival at admission is the booking reference number and the name of the booker.
Gift vouchers/cards can be used to prebook a visit. However, they can only be used by prebooking over the phone and not online. Please call Guest Services on 01953 887771 option 2 to book.
The admissions arrival time is not the length of time of your visit. This is purely an entry time only. Once through admissions, guests can spend as much time as they like in the zoo up until closing.
Guests can return to their car during their visit, they just need to show a receipt or booking reference to staff at admissions