Keen to improve your photography skills?
Learn to produce some fantastic pictures of the interesting and varied animals at Banham Zoo. This is the ideal opportunity for you as well as enjoying a wonderful day at the Zoo.
Tutoring will be by James Neale, a professional photographer who teaches photography classes across Norfolk.
- 13th May 2018
- 15th July 2018
- 9th September 2018
- 21st October 2018
Spaces are strictly limited to a maximum of 12 people per course.
Your day includes:
- Admission to Banham Zoo
- A 5 hour workshop to include getting the best from your camera
- How to improve your wildlife photography
- Practical sessions throughout the zoo with advice and support from James Neale
There are restaurant facilities within the zoo offering hot and cold food and drinks.
- Participants are to supply their own camera equipment.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are essential, with wet weather clothing if applicable.
Full Day experience (10.30am – 3.30pm) – £99.00 per person
To book your place visit Guest Information or Telephone: 01953 887771 option 2.