Banham Zoo Annual Pass Benefits
- Unlimited entry to Banham Zoo for one year during normal opening times on presentation of your valid annual pass, valid from date of purchase. We are open daily from 9.30am except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Gain automatic associate membership of ZSEA (Zoological Society of East Anglia).
- As an associate member of ZSEA you are entitled to unlimited free entry to our sister park, Africa Alive! for one year during normal opening times on presentation of your valid annual pass.
- Receive a 10% discount in the gift shops and main restaurants at both ZSEA Parks.*
- Receive a 10% discount off Pre-booked Experience Days. (Sorry, not valid for on-the-day Experiences).
- Gain Free Admission to Banham Zoo’s ‘Zoo Do’ and Africa Alive!’s ‘Africa by Night’ Charity Fundraising evenings.
- A discounted price will also apply to annual pass holders at Banham Zoo’s ‘SkyTrek’ – the aerial trekking course and zip wire experience.
- Discount on a Birthday Party for annual pass adult(s) and child(ren).
- Renew your annual pass before it expires and you will be entitled to an exclusive discount.
- If you purchase your annual pass today, on production of your admission receipt, we will deduct the cost of your day’s admission. This offer excludes any voluntary donation paid on admission. (Conditions apply).
- Pay the published reduced group price admission for your guests, family and friends.
- Use your valid annual pass for promotional offers where and when applicable.
- ZSEA Annual pass holders receive 20% off the admission prices at the following parks and zoos: Amazona Zoo, Jimmy’s Farm & Wildlife Park, Linton Zoo, Paradise Wildlife Park, Pleasurewood Hills, Raptor Foundation, Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure, Shepreth Wildlife Park, Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens and Woodside Wildlife Park.
- Benefits are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Note: Your pass must be presented at all times to obtain admission and any benefits.
Banham Zoo Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- When visiting us please ensure you have your valid annual pass card with you which must be shown in order to enter Banham Zoo and Africa Alive! or admission will be charged, which is non-refundable. Only the person who is pictured and named on the card can gain entry to the zoo.
- Annual passes are issued to an individual and are only valid when they contain a photograph of the holder. The photograph will be taken at Guest Services at the time of your purchase or on your next visit to Banham Zoo.
- We reserve the right to cancel an annual pass without refund, if an annual pass holder knowingly allows a third party to use their card.
- Annual passes are not transferable and remain the property of Banham Zoo and must not be defaced.
- Guests upgrading admission tickets to an annual pass must have their own admission ticket for upgrading. This offer excludes any voluntary donation paid on admission. Another person’s admission ticket cannot be used.
- Guests purchasing annual passes for another person cannot have the cost of their admission deducted from the purchase.
- A Banham Zoo annual pass is valid for a full year from date of processing/purchase.
- A Banham Zoo annual pass entitles the holder to as many visits as they wish during the period of validity, subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry.
- Duplicate or lost/replacement annual passes will incur a nominal charge of £5.00 per card. 24 hours’ notice is required in order to reissue.
- Sweets, ice cream, crisps and other selected discounted items are excluded from the discount offers. Some catering outlets are open seasonally.
- Banham Zoo is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All annual pass holders are subject to the normal conditions of entry.
- Child and Under 3 annual pass holders must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or discounts if a valid annual pass is not produced.
- A Banham Zoo annual pass cannot be cancelled or any outstanding validity refunded.
- If Banham Zoo is closed by circumstances beyond our control, annual pass holders are not entitled to a refund.
- Annual passes cannot be purchased using any other promotions or discounts.
Additional terms and conditions for a disabled and carer’s annual passes
- Please note for the purchase of a registered disabled annual pass, a guest will be asked to provide documentation to validate their need for the disabled discount. This could be in the form of a blue badge, staff must have access to the part with the photograph on, a letter from a recognised authority or a bank statement confirming the customer is in receipt of DLA or PIP, when the annual pass is purchased.
- The named registered disabled person will need to be photographed.
- The carer’s annual pass must be purchased in the same transaction as a registered disabled adult or child annual pass. The carer will need to be named and photographed. It is not possible to issue a carer annual pass in a separate transaction.
- The carer’s annual pass must be valid for the same period as the disabled adult or child annual pass.
- Only one carer’s annual pass can be purchased per disabled annual pass.
- The carer’s annual pass is not transferable and can only be used by the person photographed. All other terms and conditions apply to this card.
Data Collection, Emails and Magazines
The information taken at the time of purchase is required to be collected for the purpose of processing your annual/2 year pass and ensuring we advise you of any changes and when it is time to renew. We may process your data to keep you informed of news, events and special offers which may be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to sign up to receive emails and our magazine, by post, you can change your preference or unsubscribe at any time, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Details correct at time of issue. Terms and conditions are subject to change or withdrawal without notification.
Date of issue: 01/11/2018
Last updated: 07/08/2020