Banham Zoo Winter Pass Benefits
- Unlimited entry to Banham Zoo for the duration of your winter pass during normal opening times on presentation of your valid winter pass, valid from 1st October 2018 and expires 31st March 2019. We are open daily from 9.30am except Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Gain automatic associate membership of ZSEA (Zoological Society of East Anglia).
- As an associate member of ZSEA you are entitled to unlimited free entry to our sister park, Africa Alive! for the duration of your winter pass during normal opening times on presentation of your valid winter pass.
- Receive a ZSEA magazine, published periodically. (One copy per household).
- Receive a 10% discount in the gift shops and main restaurants at both ZSEA Parks.*
- Receive a 10% discount off Pre-booked Experience Days. (Sorry, not valid for on-the-day Experiences).
- A discounted price will also apply to winter pass holders at Banham Zoo’s ‘SkyTrek’ – the aerial trekking course and zip wire experience.
- Discount on a Birthday Party for winter pass adult(s) and child(ren).
- Purchase our Annual Pass or 2 Year Pass, at your home park before your winter pass expires, and you will be entitled to an exclusive discount.
- If you purchase your winter pass today, on production of your admission receipt, we will deduct the cost of your day’s admission. This offer excludes any voluntary donation paid on admission. (Conditions apply).
- Pay the published reduced group price admission for your guests, family and friends.
- Use your valid winter pass for promotional offers where and when applicable.
Banham Zoo Winter Pass Terms & Conditions
Winter passes are valid from 1st October 2018 and expire 31st March 2019.
- A valid winter pass must be shown in order to enter Banham Zoo and Africa Alive! or admission will be charged, which is non-refundable.
- Winter passes are issued to an individual and are only valid when they contain a photograph of the holder. The photograph will be taken at Guest Information at the time of your purchase or on your next visit to Banham Zoo.
- Winter passes are not transferable and remain the property of Banham Zoo and must not be defaced.
- Guests upgrading admission tickets to a winter pass must have their own admission ticket for upgrading. This offer excludes any voluntary donation paid on admission. Another person’s admission ticket cannot be used.
- Guests purchasing a winter pass for another person cannot have the cost of their admission deducted from the purchase.
- A Banham Zoo winter pass entitles the holder to as many visits as they wish during the period of validity to the expiry of 31st March 2019, subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry.
- Duplicate or lost/replacement winter passes will incur a nominal charge of £5.00 per card. 24 hours’ notice is required in order to reissue.
- Sweets, ice cream, crisps and other selected discounted items are excluded from the discount offers. Some catering outlets are open seasonally.
- Banham Zoo is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All winter pass holders are subject to the normal conditions of entry.
- When a child attains the age of 3 years old, they will need a winter pass to gain entrance or pay the appropriate daily admission price.
- Child winter pass holders must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or discounts if a valid winter pass is not produced.
- A Banham Zoo winter pass cannot be cancelled or any outstanding validity refunded.
- If Banham Zoo is closed by circumstances beyond our control, winter pass holders are not entitled to a refund.
- Winter passes cannot be purchased using any other promotions or discounts.
- Banham Zoo reserves the right to discount the cost of winter passes without having to refund existing holders.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Disabled and Carer’s Banham Zoo Winter Pass
- Please note for the purchase of a disabled winter pass, a guest will be asked to provide documentation to validate their need for the disabled discount. This could be in the form of a blue badge, staff must have access to the part with the photograph on, a letter from a recognised authority or a bank statement confirming the customer is in receipt of DLA or PIP when the winter pass is purchased and the photograph taken.
- The carer’s winter pass must be purchased in the same transaction as a registered disabled adult or child winter pass. The carer will need to be named and photographed. It is not possible to issue a carer winter pass in a separate transaction.
- The carer’s winter pass must be valid for the same period as the disabled adult or child winter pass.
- Only one carer’s winter pass can be purchased per disabled winter pass.
- The carer’s winter pass is not transferable and can only be used by the person photographed. All other terms and conditions apply to this winter pass.
The information taken at the time of purchase is required to be collected for the purpose of processing your winter pass and ensuring we advise you of any changes and when it is time to renew. We may process your data to keep you informed of news, events and special offers which may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described, please let us know.
Date of issue: 15/03/2018