ZSEA’s partnerships and sponsorship’s are as diverse as our animals. Each one is designed and developed in close consultation with our business partners and benefits are tailored to suit each organisation.
By becoming a partner with ZSEA, you are ensuring your brand connects with over 300,000 visitors annually.
The support of your company is vitally important to the work of Zoological Society of East Anglia and your contribution will go directly towards the continued care of our animals. You will also be enabling us to continue important research and conservation projects in the wild.
ZSEA, through its two zoos, Banham Zoo and Africa Alive! maintains a reputation that we enjoy and we will only share our precious name and brands with those whose ethical standpoint meets our own.
If your brand would benefit from an association with one the UK’s most trusted brands – not to mention one of the busiest visitor attractions in the region, then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the ways becoming a Corporate Partner could help your business include:
- Marketing opportunities and great visibility. You will be showcased at Banham Zoo or Africa Alive!. Your brand would feature on our marketing collateral and in our press releases, where appropriate.
- Opportunities to involve your employees, customers and client base in conservation, education and community strategies of ZSEA
- An opportunity to display your ethical and conversational credentials to your customer base
From sponsorship of an animal to sponsoring an enclosure or joining us as a member, we can tailor your sponsorship package to suit your corporate and marketing goals.
Enclosure sponsorship’s start from £1,000 per year* and include:
- Corporate membership for your business (see below)
- Certificate of sponsorship
- Personalised sign outside sponsored animal enclosure
- Free advertising in the periodic ZSEA magazine
- One pre-planned Photo & PR opportunity
- 10% discount off conference & meeting facilities
- Australian Paddock – £1,000
- La Hacienda – £1,000
- Eureka! – £2,500
- Gelada Baboon – £3,000
- Lemur Encounters – £3,000
- Sri Lankan leopards – £3,000
- Giraffe House – £5,000
- Penguin Cove – £5,000
- Sea Lion bay – £5,000
- Tiger Territory – £5,000
Corporate adoptions start from £70 per year and include:
- Certificate of adoption
- Company name listed on plaque outside adopted animal enclosure
- Quarterly copies of ZSEA magazine
Corporate Evening Tour
You can get closer & learn more about our animals with a special VIP behind the scenes tour of the Zoo. For a maximum of 50 people and a minimum donation of £750 this provides the perfect solution for an employee reward.
- VIP tour of the Zoo with a Keeper including some exclusive ‘behind the scenes’
- Photo & PR opportunities
Corporate Bulk Tickets
Bulk tickets are very popular with our corporate supporters who like to use the tickets as staff rewards, raffle prizes or to pass on to clients. Bulk ticket prices apply when purchasing 12+ tickets.
Get in touch
For further information on any of these great opportunities, please contact Martin Dupée, Director of Operations on 01953 715317 or email email@example.com